Click to View the Full Corelle Range
• Wash your new CORELLE dinnerware before using to remove the clear protective coating.
• Use CORELLE dinnerware for warming, baking and reheating food in microwave oven or preheated conventional and convection ovens. To warm empty dinnerware for serving, use preheated conventional or convection oven only.
• CORELLE dinnerware can be washed in an automatic dishwasher. Load dishwasher carefully to avoid glass-to-glass contact and bumping against other items during cycle.
• CORELLE dinnerware is made of a special glass called Vitrelle and is break resistant. However, all glass is breakable, and care should be taken in handling.
• A drop or knock against a hard subject may cause immediate breakage or enough damage so that the item breaks later for no apparent reason.
• A severe impact can break CORELLE dinnerware immediately, resulting in many small pieces of glass.
• Serrated knives can scratch the surface of any dinnerware. Note: scratching is not covered under the warranty.
• To loosen cooked-on-food, allow CORELLE dinnerware to cool, and then soak in warm detergent water. Use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads.
• Coffee or tea discolouration can be removed by cleaning with baking soda or mild cleanser.
• Grey “metal marks” or rust marks can be caused by metal utensils, silverware, expo
• Do not heat on top of gas, electric and ceramic stovetops, on or near any other direct heating source such as range heat vents, pilot light, open flames, etc even for warming purposes.
• Do not use under broiler/griller, browning element of microwave oven or in a toaster oven.
• Do not heat an empty dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
• Do not add liquid to a hot dish, place a hot dish on a wet or cold surface, or handle with a wet cloth. These sudden temperature changes may cause the item to break or shatter. Handle hot dish with a dry cloth or potholder.
• Do not use to microwave popcorn, hold or support popcorn bags, or microwave convenience foods with special browning wrappers, etc. Some convenience food packaging is designed to heat rapidly in a microwave oven and may cause breakage.
• Do not heat small amount of food in a large dish. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break. Always select dish size to fit food load.
• Do not overheat oil or butter in microwave oven. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
• Do not use harsh cleansers, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch items.
• Do not use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or noticeably scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
sed metal on dish-washer racks, or stainless steel sinks. Clean gently with a non-abrasive cleanser recommended for rust removal.
• Water with high iron content can stain dishes. To remove iron stains, use a mild cleanser.
Features & Benefits
Everybody has their own sense of style. Which is why we offer our Corelle dinnerware in so many different patterns and shapes. But one thing everybody agrees on is durability. Dinnerware needs to last. We use a unique material called Vitrelle , which gives our plates and bowls that legendary Corelle durability. It also gives them a number of other benefits that other brands can't offer. Our glass dinnerware is designed to make an impact and take one. Our patterns are inspired by the latest trends in fashion and home décor, delivering a variety of styles that will make a statement in any household. Every piece of Corelle glass dinnerware is break- and chip-resistant, making it perfect for everyday dining and entertaining… proving once again that beauty can be tough.
REVOLUTIONARY MATERIAL-Corelle’s durability is due to its unique sandwich construction which bonds together three layers of special glass materials. The result is lightweight dinnerware that resists breaking, cracking, chipping, scratching and permanent staining.
THIN AND LIGHTWEIGHT-Wafer thin and easy to store, Corelle is designed for easy handling and compact storage. It is ideal for kitchens with space constraints.
HYGENIC-Its non-porous glass surface doesn’t retain food odours and particles, doesn’t stain and is easy to wash.
DISHWASHER AND MICROWAVE SAFE-Corelle is adaptable to all modern appliances like the microwave oven and dishwasher, thus shortens your preparation, cooking and washing time.
ATTRACTIVE SHAPES AND DESIGNS-A wide selection of attractive patterns and shapes from traditional to contemporary to express your personal style as well as all dinning occasions.